Transaction Banking FinTech Open Call
The Transaction Banking FinTech Open Call is a global open call for proposals launched by a leading European bank looking for working applications and solutions in one of the following areas:
- Trade finance (i.e. documentary credit, letter of credit, bank payment obligations,…)
- Supply Chain Finance
- B2B Payments
- Value Added Products and Services for corporate clients
- Innovative Technology Solutions or Platforms for specific applications (For example: liquidity management for corporate clients, money transfer solutions via mobile, mobile cash pooling)
- Solutions that will allow the bank to extend its geographic reach
- Risk evaluation for financial institutions, funds, portfolios, projects,…
How to submit your proposal:
1. If you haven't done so already, create your account or Login with your credentials.
2. If you want to know more about the Open Call process you can find all the relevant information in the Frequently Asked Questions.
3. If you are ready to submit your proposal, click on the orange "Submit Now", accept our standard Terms & Conditions and fill out all the fields on the page and attach the completed entry form.
4. Click on the Preview button and, when ready, click on the Submit button to complete the process.
5. You will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder in case you don't see it in your inbox) and you will then be contacted directly by the bank to follow-up on your proposal.