Capital Markets FinTech Open Call
The Capital Markets FinTech Open Call is a global open call for proposals launched by a leading European bank looking for working applications and solutions in one of the following areas:
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange (FX)
The type of applications the bank is looking for include, as an example:
- Applications that will help the bank improve and optimise the risk exposure with regards to commodities / currency for its corporate clients.
- Pricing algorithms that will improve the bank’s intermediation margins.
- Innovative applications that can result in risk reduction / optimisation in the FX sales process.
- Solutions that reduce risk and optimise the sales process in the bank’s Fixed Income division.
- Solutions that can speed up the development and support in the financial engineering processes.
How to submit your proposal:
1. If you haven't done so already, create your account or Login with your credentials.
2. If you want to know more about the Open Call process you can find all the relevant information in the Frequently Asked Questions.
3. If you are ready to submit your proposal, click on the orange "Submit Now", accept our standard Terms & Conditions and fill out all the fields on the page and attach the completed entry form.
4. Click on the Preview button and, when ready, click on the Submit button to complete the process.
5. You will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder in case you don't see it in your inbox) and you will then be contacted directly by the bank to follow-up on your proposal.